He cites these upgrades to the iPad:
- Thinner: Apple has reduced the thickness of the iPad by 20%
- Smaller: the new iPad is 9% narrower, while maintaining the 9.7" screen size
- Lighter: now weighing 1 lb., 28% lighter
- Faster: a new 64 bit A7 Chip, up to 100% faster than some earlier models
- Battery: all while maintaining the 10 hour battery life
In his words: "the battery performance of the iPad Air simply blew me away...clocking a battery life of 12 hours and 13 minutes, which exceeded Apple's claims by more than 20%."
He concludes: "If you can afford it, the new iPad Air is the tablet I recommend, hands down."
Read the full review. Also, learn more about the new iPad Air.
Post a Comment